IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, CONTACT US FOR A FREE NO, OBLIGATION ASSESSMENT.
We are receiving unprecedented calls regarding dampness in and around homes in the UK. Homeowners are rightfully concerned about the improper insulation of various spray foams in the loft that has now been deemed unsuited for insurance, sales, and mortgages to prospective buyers. Since spray foam has been used for many years, sadly, the snowball effect from poor to no ventilation and airflow compounded with the damp climate in the UK could be affecting the integrity of the rafters and roof itself.
Many of our customers have noticed dampness in their homes in other areas. They have noted increased personal ailments, including brain fog, respiratory issues and sneezing, runny noses, red eyes and skin rashes.
Our expert team at the Elite Home Group are here to help!
After your initial call to discuss your concerns, we will either book you in for a free no, obligation home health check, provide you with a report outlining the findings in your home and discuss various options to remedy any failures that might be the report.
Your report will identify:
- Identify the damp problem within the property
- Determine the source of moisture
- Inspect any existing damp proof course (where necessary)
- Inspect any issues with the building structure
- Identify potential future problems resulting from dampness (such as dry rot or wet rot)
- Provide a comprehensive summary of what damp treatments are needed